Fancy a free membership AND a complimentary 20 Minute session? Send us your best snaps for the chance to win!
We’re running a monthly ‘Podium Posers’ competition on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The person submitting the best photo of the month will be chosen to win this awesome prize.
So, if you’ve got a great photo you’d like to share with us, get posting. Here’s how:
1. Like or Follow us
On Facebook: facebook.com/formulafastkarting
On Twitter: @formulafast
On Instagram: @formulafastkarting
2. Take Your Photo
Pull the perfect pose on the podium or snap a speedy shot of one of your drivers. All photos (and videos) are welcome – we’ll pick the best.
3. Post it, Tag Us
Post your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and be sure to tag us using ‘@FormulaFastKarting‘ (on Twitter just ‘@FormulaFast‘) somewhere in your post or caption (so it’ll get our attention).
That’s it! We’ll pick a lucky winner at the end of each month, so watch your inbox!
Podium Poser Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is intended to run monthly, with the winner chosen on the last day of the month.
2. We (Formula Fast) reserve the right to change the terms of the competition without notice.
3. The prize is free membership for the person submitting the prize and a voucher for a free 20 Minute Timed Practice session
4. The free 20 Minute session must be claimed and used by the last day of the following month. Sessions are subject to availability so we advise booking early.
5. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward.
6. Participants must meet our standard Terms and Conditions, Voucher & Special Offer conditions and the competition rules to be eligible to claim their prize.
7. Participants posting their own content from an experience at TeamSport on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #FormulaFastKarting are eligible to win.
8. The winner is chosen at our discretion. We will pick the photo/video we find the most entertaining.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entrants that we believe abuse the rules of this competition or our standard Terms & Conditions.
Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.