Track Staff Vacancies March 2016
If you’re passionate about delivering a great experience to guests of all ages, working for one of the UK’s best reviewed attractions could be for you.
Formula Fast are looking for keen, friendly and energetic individuals to join our ambitious team in Milton Keynes.
➤ MARSHAL | Availability Tues-Sun All Day | Average 40hrs/week
➤ MARSHAL | Availability Thu-Fri PM/Evenings, Sat-Sun all day, School Holidays all day | Average 10-20hrs/week
Average hours are for guidance only based on current staffing. As a small business, hours are based around confirmed bookings and hours are not guaranteed. Marshals are employed on a zero-hours contract for flexibility on both sides.
Part-time positions may be shared between successful applicants dependent on individual availability. For example, if you are available for Weekends, but not weekday evenings, we would still encourage you to apply as the remaining work may be allocated to another applicant who is able to cover these times.
You’ll enjoy working with us if:
- You love engaging with both children and adults
- You’re naturally talkative & lively, and enjoy establishing a rapport with people
- You like working with others of a similar mentality, and have an easygoing & friendly personality
- You want an exciting place to work where no two days are ever the same
- You like being active and on-your-feet
- You’re comfortable speaking to & entertaining a crowd (mainly Front of House)
- You’re a motorsport fan & want to play an active part ‘behind the scenes’ of a race event (mainly Track)
Our top features:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly pay
- Great career prospects in multiple areas of the business as we expand
- The chance to work for an award-winning motorsport experience destination
- A really friendly team to work with
Full details of Track Staff and Front of House positions are available at www.formulafast.co.uk/recruitment.
Minimum age for applicants is 16yrs, please apply with CV and covering letter to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.