COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DETAILS
- Formula Fast Ltd is the data controller of the information collected on this site. Our nominated representative dealing with data protection issues is the Company Secretary, Formula Fast Ltd, Bond Estate, Bond Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK1 1JJ. We collect the data of all drivers to ensure that we have a definitive record of who has read and completed our ‘Terms & Conditions’ and ‘Release & Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity’ prior to their being allowed to drive on the circuit. We also collect personal data that you give us for sales and marketing purposes and we may use your personal data to send you details of activities we offer from time to time.
- We may also send you details of other motor and motorsport-related/endorsed products and services offered by us, members of our group and our sponsors/marketing partners. In the event that we do contact you in this way, we will always provide you with the option to opt out/unsubscribe from any such marketing communications. If you do not wish to receive any mailings, please indicate at the point of data collection. Personal data collected on you will be evaluated periodically (not less than yearly) to determine whether we should continue to hold it.
- You will be notified from time to time, through mailings, of the continued use(s) of your personal data and be given opportunities to notify us if you do not wish to continue to receive mailings. We may export your data outside the European Union, but only to ensure that we have a secure backup of said data. We will only export your data outside the European Union as long as we can be sure that your data is being held securely in a territory where there is mandatory protection of your data rights to a similar level that applies in the UK.
- We will be storing the information supplied, together with details of the activities you have undertaken with us and mailings we have sent you. Formula Fast Indoor Karting collects information from our users at several different points on our website and in our venue.
- We ask for contact details on our order form and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date) on the payment processing form. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
LOGGING ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to individuals.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. For further information on cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Our users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. For example, our order form has an ‘opt-out’ mechanism so users who buy a product from us, but don’t want any marketing material, can keep their email address off of our lists.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by using the form supplied with each mailing or by notifying the Company Secretary.