Before you come
Once you’ve booked, you’re all set to race. However, there are a couple of useful things you can do to make the day go as smoothly as possible:
- Check your event confirmation carefully! These will have all the details we have used to book your event. If you need to change anything, get in touch as soon as you can.
- Send the event details to your drivers/parents of driver. They will need to know what to expect on the day, especially arrival time.. There is also link in your Confirmation Email to send instructions to your drivers.
- Make sure that junior parents are happy for you to act ‘in loco parentis’. Parents should be made aware of the activity their child is participating in. You will be required to sign on the child’s behalf before driving.
- Pre-register new drivers online. Use this link (also in your confirmation) to register new driver only. If you have been before we will already have your details. Don’t forget to enter your unique event code.
- Taking part in a Le Mans Endurance? Organise your teams in advance (we recommend 2-4 drivers per team with a mixture of experience) and think of some good team names. If you have time, email these to email@example.com in advance so that we can enter them into our timing system.
- Check the rules! Make sure you understand what’s involved, and – if you get a chance – look through the racing rules to get a head start on the competition (a full safety briefing will be delivered before you go on track).
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive on time. Your confirmation will show your arrival time.For most groups, this is at least 30 minutes before your event time. For Junior, Families and and larger groups this may be 45 – 60 minutes before your event time.This is to allow time to register all drivers, take payment, gear up, brief and instruct drivers on kart controls.We run a tight schedule due to popularity. Drivers not arriving on time may not be able to race.
- If you are using your own equipment please make sure all helmets are full face and Moto X helmets MUST have goggles. We will need to check these before you go onto the circuit
- All drivers must be dressed sensibly with appropriate footwear. No high heels, sandals, flip flops, slingbacks etc can be worn. Trainers are ideal. All long hair must be tied back.
- All monies must be settled before karting. All deposits are non-refundable. If any additional drivers turn up we will accomodate them if possible, and they can pay the full amount upon arrival (we cannot guarantee spaces to drivers who have not booked).
- You will not be allowed to race if we think you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This is for the safety of yourselves, others on track and our staff.
- Age and height limits are strictly enforced. Junior drivers must be 8 years old or over and at least 125cm tall. Adult drivers must be over 15 years and 152cm. Proof of age may be required if drivers appear particularly young for their category.
- Junior driver safety is our absolute priority. Adult karts may be speed limited for the safety of younger drivers in family sessions. Anyone considered to be driving dangerously may be removed from the circuit.
- Keep up your energy and hydration. Our cafe serves cakes, confectionary and snacks. If you require any other food then please contact us in advance on 01908 904111 to discuss hot food options.
- Enjoy yourself!
AFTER THE EVENT
We hope you enjoyed a fantastic motorsport experience!