Drive Your Career Forward
Formula Fast are currently hiring for a variety of part-time positions in the Track and Front of House team.
If you’re passionate about delivering a great experience to guests of all ages, working for one of the UK’s best reviewed attractions could be for you.
You’ll enjoy working with us if:
- You love engaging with both children and adults
- You’re naturally talkative & lively, and enjoy establishing a rapport with people
- You like working with others of a similar mentality, and have an easygoing & friendly personality
- You want an exciting place to work where no two days are ever the same
- You like being active and on-your-feet
- You’re comfortable speaking to & entertaining a crowd (mainly Front of House)
- You’re a motorsport fan & want to play an active part ‘behind the scenes’ of a race event (mainly Track)
Our top features:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly pay
- Great career prospects in multiple areas of the business as we expand
- The chance to work for an award-winning motorsport experience destination
- A super-friendly team to work with
For full details, please see our Recruitment page, or equally feel free to come in and have a chat in person to one of our team who’ll have first hand experience working with us (we recommend popping in at a quieter time during the week so we have time to talk!).
Minimum age for applicants is 16yrs, please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.