We support Absolutely Together, who’s vision is to “Put Smiles On Faces”.
- To provide and preserve good health through community participation in healthy recreation
- To provide facilities and services for recreation or other leisure in the interests of social welfare
- Provide special facilities for persons who by reason of their youth, age, infirmity, disability, poverty, social or economic circumstances have a need.
We fulfill these objectives by providing affordable, quality and where possible inclusive facilities across our portfolio. We also provide free and subsidised access to our services for community and charity groups in order to directly help them meet their need or to raise funds to support their objectives.
We already work closely with The Redway School, Turning Point, Develop EBP, plus a number of other schools, organisations and individuals with specific needs.
Absolutely Together is a charitable initiative that will look to “Put Smiles on Faces” of 3 of the most vulnerable groups in society-
- The Elderly Facing Isolation
- Children with a disability
- Disadvantaged youngsters
Through leisure and activities we will help these vulnerable groups alleviate loneliness, social isolation, hardship and prejudices; providing exciting projects that help the isolated connect and have opportunities to live a happy and fulfilled life.
We need as much support as possible to deliver our ambitious charitable initiatives. Any money raised by Absolutely Together is 100% guaranteed to go directly into funding the projects to make these groups smile.
The overhead of supporting these project is and will continue to be entirely funded by the profits generated by Absolutely Leisure, allowing all donations raised to go directly to making people smile. All donations, no matter how small, will go towards putting smiles on faces.
It’s easy to donate to Absolutely Together – click the donate button below to donate £3 through Paypal. You don’t need a paypal account to donate!